Office Safety Precautions
During the pandemic, it’s important that we continue to provide you with care as we always have. We will continue to update our protocols following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities to ensure your safety during in-office appointments. This includes:
- Screening all patients, visitors and staff for any signs of a respiratory infection or potential exposure.
- Arranging waiting areas to allow for social distancing
- Following proper cleaning protocols.
- Limiting visitors entering our office.
- Requiring masks for all persons entering office.